About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa and I'm new to Stampin' Up! Can I just say that I'm IN LOVE??? There isn't anything about SU that I dont adore! I am married to my sweet husband Dave and together we have 2 boys, Jacob 5 and Luke is almost 3. They are my first passion, scrapbooking is a close second :) Hope you enjoy my creations, I know I've enjoyed making them :)

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Note of Thanks


Last night was so much fun for me! I visited with my good friend Paula and we stamped for a few hours. Well, we talked more than we stamped, but it was great! Paula is a true inspiration to me and is the reason I became a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!


The card I created was inspired by one that I saw in the newest SU! magazine. I used my new favourite stamp set, Circle Circus and went with the black and white theme. I LOVE how it turned out! Paula created an awesome birthday card too, that I can't wait to CASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment