About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa and I'm new to Stampin' Up! Can I just say that I'm IN LOVE??? There isn't anything about SU that I dont adore! I am married to my sweet husband Dave and together we have 2 boys, Jacob 5 and Luke is almost 3. They are my first passion, scrapbooking is a close second :) Hope you enjoy my creations, I know I've enjoyed making them :)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Colour Challenge #7 from Simply Stars!


Life has been so busy lately, that I haven't had a lot of time for stamping. Here is a card I created from the colour combo challenge that Heather Summer's put out to her Simply Stars team (to which my upline Paula Ballard belongs). The challenge was to use Pink Passion, Old Olive and Basic Black. I was excited to open up the pack of DSP I received with the level 3 hostess set I received and it couldn't have been a better match!


If you're looking for new ideas or inspiration, check out Heather's blog at http://www.stampwithheather.typepad.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment