About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa and I'm new to Stampin' Up! Can I just say that I'm IN LOVE??? There isn't anything about SU that I dont adore! I am married to my sweet husband Dave and together we have 2 boys, Jacob 5 and Luke is almost 3. They are my first passion, scrapbooking is a close second :) Hope you enjoy my creations, I know I've enjoyed making them :)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Simply Sunday Sketch!


About a week ago, my brother-in-law Mike had hip replacement surgery. I'm headed over today for a visit and thought I'd use this weeks Design Challenge to create a card for him. I realized as I was making it, that "man cards" are hard to do!! Haha!! I'm sure he'll love it, even if it is a bit "pretty"!


To create the card:

I used Kraft cardstock for the base along with some Tempting turquoise and Whisper White. I also used my new polka dot folder from SU! LOVE IT!! The stamp is Asian Artistry. While making this card, I realized that I'm in need of some "Get well" stamp sets! I decided to use the Vintage Labels from the Sale-a-bration catalogue along with the co-ordinating punch. The DSP is Pink Flamingo. The finishing touch was a designer button in Real Red.


Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, such a great card. This is a great stamp set. Your colour combo is fab.

    ReplyDelete