About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa and I'm new to Stampin' Up! Can I just say that I'm IN LOVE??? There isn't anything about SU that I dont adore! I am married to my sweet husband Dave and together we have 2 boys, Jacob 5 and Luke is almost 3. They are my first passion, scrapbooking is a close second :) Hope you enjoy my creations, I know I've enjoyed making them :)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's been WAAAAY too long!!

Hello everyone!!! Wow, it has been a LONG time since I posted last. Life has been crazy busy for me. I started a new job last March and it has been a fun! I've been stamping and scrapping and LOVING IT!!!


Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I CASED from my friend Elisa! She is AWESOME!! I used Stampin' Up!'s paper "Celebration". IT IS SO FUN!!! Can't wait to put my pictures in!







Hope you like it!

1 comment: