About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa and I'm new to Stampin' Up! Can I just say that I'm IN LOVE??? There isn't anything about SU that I dont adore! I am married to my sweet husband Dave and together we have 2 boys, Jacob 5 and Luke is almost 3. They are my first passion, scrapbooking is a close second :) Hope you enjoy my creations, I know I've enjoyed making them :)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Simiply Sketch Challenge #8


Here's a cute little card I created from a sketch challenge by Heather Summers. I'm so thankful for Heather's challenges because being new, I really enjoy getting a "jumpstart" on creating cards. Part of the idea of this card came while I was blog hopping. I saw a beautiful card created by Andrea Walford and loved how she used the Sweet Pea paper without the need for stamping! I added a little sparkle with the brads.. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, this is great!!

    I'm waiting for my shipment to get here tomorrow so I can start mine!! :)

    - J

    ReplyDelete